What Is Emerge Recovery TX?
Emerge Recovery TX is an trauma-focused, mental health and substance use therapeutic program that includes intensive outpatient program (IOP) and outpatient (OP) programming. We typically advise clients to receive services at Emerge Recovery TX as a smooth transition on their recovery journey from a residential facility to independent aftercare. Through our aftercare programming, we can support you in developing skills to build your autonomy as you learn to rely less on clinical support to live an independent healthy life.
Programs at Emerge Recovery TX
At Emerge Recovery TX, we offer a wide range of services to support you in shifting your thinking, finding coping strategies, and building life skills. In addition, our IOP and OP services assist you in taking the things you have learned in treatment and applying them to your life in real time.
When you are in a facility or residential treatment program, it can feel scary to step out on your own after receiving around-the-clock care. Therefore, services that exist outside of a facility or residential treatment program can help you learn to integrate into a sober life as we guide and walk beside you on your journey to an independent life in long-term recovery.
- Individual therapy and counseling
- Focus on treatment problems
- Outline goals
- Work on accomplishing goals
- Group therapy and process groups
- Utilize group curriculum
- Curriculum from evidence-based treatment methods
- Educational groups
- Lecture format
- Question and answer format
- General sharing format
- May include handouts and writing assignments
- Trauma-informed yoga
- Series of asanas (postures)
- Mantras (chants)
- Promotes relaxation, mindfulness, and body awareness
- Family therapy
- Encourages participation from important people in the client’s life
- Sessions may occur in person, via video, or over the phone
- Build coping skills
- Learn life skills
- Foster interpersonal relationships
- Relapse prevention
- Weekly monitoring
- Drug and alcohol monitoring
- Testing frequency based on the individual needs and experiences of each client
- 12-Step facilitation therapy
- Build a connection between the clinical and 12-Step perspective to support clients’ specific needs
To learn more about our programs at Emerge Recovery TX, visit our Contact page.
Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders Treated at Emerge Recovery TX
At Emerge Recovery TX, we can support you in recovering from substance use disorder (SUD) and co-occurring mental health disorders. Through our aftercare services, we can help you learn to change the thinking and behavior patterns that have contributed to your SUD.
Mental Health Disorders
Some of the mental health disorders we treat include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Borderline personality disorder (BPD)
- Histrionic personality disorder (HPD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Schizoaffective disorder
- Major depressive disorder (MDD)
- Dysthymic disorder or persistent depressive disorder (PDD)
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Social anxiety disorder (SAD)
Mental Health Treatments
We can support you on your recovery journey with a wide range of treatment and holistic modalities that make sense for you and your specific needs.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR)
- Motivational interviewing (MI)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Art therapy
- Relapse prevention
- Somatic experiencing
- Sound bath therapy
SUDs Treated at Emerge Recovery TX
Some of the SUDs we treat include:
To learn more about Emerge Recovery TX and the disorders we treat, visit our Resources page.
What Is Aftercare?
Aftercare is a stage of treatment in the continuing care or continuum of care that follows after receiving more intensive support from a facility. Researchers have found that aftercare as a form of treatment and support can provide more positive outcomes in recovery for clients. Moreover, providing resources, support, and care in OP services for an extended time gives clients the necessary connection and engagement to enter long-term recovery.
Therefore, aftercare is an important component in the recovery process as your journey is not predetermined or neatly fits into a specific way of life. Recovery is unique to you, your needs, and your desires for your life. As a form of support, aftercare moves and bends with you as you work in collaboration with a support network committed to helping you find the path that makes the most sense for you and the healthier version of yourself that you deserve.
How Can Aftercare at Emerge Recovery TX Help in Recovery?
At Emerge Recovery TX, our ideology is based on evidence that speaks to the power of outpatient services as an integral part of the recovery process. With outpatient services, we support you with a mix of support options:
- Individual and group therapy
- Social skills
- Healthy life skills
- Providing additional support through support groups
- Practicing learned lessons in a supportive environment
As we know, supporting the whole person in body, mind, and spirit is a vital part of the recovery process. Through aftercare, we can provide you with care for every aspect of your life with a support network dedicated to helping you develop the necessary healthy coping strategies and life skills for leading an independent principled life.
This continued support is a key factor in recovery. Aftercare provides an environment for longer engagement in services that encourage motivation and commitment to leading a healthy life outside of SUD and clinical support. Research suggests that keeping clients engaged in their wellness and growth can produce more consistently positive outcomes. In addition, increased positive outcomes born out of longer engagement in aftercare services are also beneficial for clients at a higher risk of relapse.
What Can I Learn in Aftercare?
- Life skill building
- Coping strategies
- Changing your thinking and behavior patterns
- Building healthy boundaries and relationships
Our sister center, Emerge Recovery TX, can support you in building skills to help you live a healthier, independent life in long-term recovery. Through Grace Recovery TX and Emerge Recovery TX, we are committed to helping you build connections, find joy, and gain fulfillment in a life you are excited to live. Call (737) 237-9663 to learn how we can support you on your recovery journey.